Thursday, February 24, 2011

I've Been...Busy

Busy indeed, and not just with my day job.

I originally set up the Whiskey…Tango…Foxtrot? blog as a place to tinker with WordPress' support for LaTeX. In the last month or so, it has taken on a life of its own, serving as a repository for notes and links related to my efforts to clear away the cobwebs in my brain on topics related to physics. I'm especially proud of the ever-growing timeline of the development of modern physics, complete with links (where available) to the original source papers documenting the discoveries. (After all, if one truly wishes to understand an advanced physics topic, what better way than to read the document in which its discover introduces it to the world?) And, hopefully soon, I'll be posting some translations from French of some of the works of Henri Poincaré.

No comments: